Wednesday 20 April 2016

OMG!!! Nigerian Actress Tonto Dike Reveals In a Video Why She Slept With Her Father.

Image result for tonto dike

Dunno the authenticity of this report, but if true then this is certainly a shambolic, its been reported that multi talented but controversial nollywood screen diva has recently
on her Instagram page appreciated the most high for giving her an amazing lover and a massive bank account all in one, she equally used  the medium to tender her apologies to her fans if she had in any way wronged them.

In her words, Diz year has been nothing but pure bliss... to me, Thank God I stayed Alive...Thank God for my bank account..

"Am so excited about my life n ts bubbles...Most especially am happy I fell in love Again with the most amazing person in the world..

"Am happy for every1 I met on d street or social network, if I broke ur heart in any way Sorry... What can I do rather to be greatfull grateful To Oluwa."

We wish her all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Martin G